Write true if the statement is correct and false if not.
1. When lava just flows out of the crater and gaps along the sides of the volcano, it is
an explosive eruption.
2. Earthquakes may happen when crustal plates move.
3. When magma flows on the surface, it is already called lava.
4. An earthquake may happen after a volcanic eruption.
5. Volcanic eruptions can destroy properties and kill people.
6. A volcanic eruption can be predicted.
7. A cinder cone volcano is formed by explosive eruptions.
8. Mudflows occurs when rain falls and mixes with ashes and debris.
9. All volcanoes emits the same kind of pyroclastic materials.
10. A volcano is considered active if it has no signs of activity,
11. People and the environment benefit from volcanic eruptions
12. A dormant volcano stays dormant forever.
13. Volcanoes can be found in snow-covered areas.
14. Volcanic eruptions pose hazards to people.
15. Precautionary measures should be followed before, during and after a volcanuc eruption