Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if incorrect Answer it on your sheet of
1. Bullying is common in schools.
2. Rape can only happen to females.
3. Accidents are considered intentional injuries
4. Intentional injuries are injuries resulting from violence
5. Nothing can stop a person if s/he is determined to commit suicide
6. Domestic violence occurs in all cultures, communities and classes
7. Alcohol and drug use are risk factors related to intentional injuries.
8. Involvement in gangs may lead a person to commit violent actions.
9.knowing proper self-defense will not help in preventing intentional injuries.
10.A person who failed in his/her attempt to commit suicide will never try to do it again.
1. True (not sure)
7. False (not sure)
•CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG•