Directions: Use context clues to identify the synonym or antonyn of
each underlined word. Encircle the clue in the second sentence.
1. Joel is a brave police officer. He was not a coward when he
helped save the drowning child.
2. Keep your classroom always tidy. A clean and orderly
classroom is always a comfortable place to learn.
3. Nicole has been very silent. She do not like being noisy inside
4. The princess has a pretty face. Her sweet smile added to her
5. There are plenty of garbage scattered on the ground. I need
longer time to sweep many trash this morning.
(I will be guessing since you didnt give any underlined words)
2. Tidy-Clean and Orderly