Directions: Read the statements on the sources of research topics. Write TRUE if the
statement is true, and write FALSE if the statement if false.
PAISE Thermot 1. The recommended length of a research title is 15 to 20 substantive words.
2. A good research title must be clearly phrased. It must not be vague or wordy.
3. Do not begin the title with phrases like “A study of” or “An
Experimental Investigation of.”
4. Titles are basically in the form of a phrase, but can also in the form of a question.
5. Title should identify the actual variables or theoretical issues being studied in the
6. Other research findings which you want to confirm and reject using your findings
7. General Periodicals such as Readers Digest and Womens Magazine
8. Problem related to academic, social, economic, political and environmental
institutions (DENR, DSWD, DA, FDA, DTI, BIR, Barangay and School based
9. Books, internet, peer-reviewed journals, government publications
10. Professional periodicals like College English Language Teaching Forum, English
Forum, The Economist, Academia, and Business Circle, Law Review