Write True if the statement is correct and False if it is not.
1. Photo essay is a collection or series of pictures or images that are
arranged in a specific order to tell the progression of events, emotions, and concepts.
2. The photos must work together to convey the message, theme, and
emotions of the essay.
3. Choosing a theme in making a photo essay is not important.
4. You can take pictures as many as you want as long as they are connected
to each other.
5. One picture is enough to create a photo essay.
6. Captions are brief explanations about your photos.
7. Sequencing photos is a must.
8. There are different themes you can choose from in creating a photo essay.
9. You need to apply the the different principles and elements of art to come
up with good photos.
10. Choosing a topic should not be interesting.
Hope it helps
Paki brainlest po
I try my best