Say It TRUE/OPS! : Write TRUE if the statement is correct and OPS if not.
1. The release of magma from the crater is called an earthquake.
2. Most scientists consider a volcano active if it has erupted in the 10,000 years.
3. Volcanic eruption may last for only few minutes.
4. When magma flows on the surface, it is already called lava.
5. Rocks from volcanoes are used by scientists to study the the interior of the earth.
6. Volcanoes are found on both land and the ocean floor.
7. Ashes emitted by the volcano can make the soil more fertile.
8. Volcanic eruption can destroy properties and kill people.
9. The mudflow or lahar can cause landslide, flooding, and immense damage to buildings and farms.
10. Very strong eruptions can also trigger earthquakes.
65 HEARTS LANG PI PLEASE