PRE-ASSESSMENT: Locate Me!
DIRECTION: Locate the word related to vocal music of the Romantic period from the
puzzle. The word/s may be arranged horizontally, vertically,
diagonally/inverted. Make use of the statements given below as clues.
Write your answers in your notebook
PU C C IN EUP
0 1 IRE DE 1 L TIS
PD T NE M R A C G
EREW R R N 1 RL
RENG AW G D ER
A VIL AB C H E ΜΕ
PR 1 G
L L E то
OS SCH U B E R T 1
1. Romantic Opera composer who wrote his final opera that ends with “All the worlds
2. Late-Romantic Italian composer who composed the score for “La Boheme.
3. German composer who adapted the leitmotif approach.
4. German term for composition for solo voice and piano
5. Story set into music with several acts, finales, and postludes.
6. Viennese composer who wrote over 600 art songs and the “Unfinished
7. “La Donna e Mobile” is an Aria from this Opera.
8. Georges Bizets famous opera
ko nga alam sana mka tulong to sayo
dahil ito ay masakit wrong grammar