Pakisagot po pls, ASAP
II. True or False. Write T in the space provided before the number if the statement is correct and F if it is incorrect
41. Vocal music in Romantic period requires artists to perform a noteworthy run of tone color, flow and pitch
42. Romantic vocal forms like the art song and operas were about fantasy, supernatural, romance and the
nature as mirror of the human heart.
43. Schubert is perhaps the greatest composer of German Lieds, he wrote over 600 (including: The Earl King,
The Trout, To Sylvia).
44. The word romanticism was first used to describe new ideas in painting and literature, towards the end of
the 18th century.
45. The music of the romantic period is usually better known by the public than that of any other music period
46. Romantic period instrumental music gained ascendancy over vocal music because of the appealing.
haunting, and often tuneful melodies of the music.
47. There were two famous vocal forms in the Romantic period, namely: the art song and the opera.
48. One of the striking characteristics of the late 18th and early 19th centuries is the development of the ide
romantic love linked to marriage.
49. The Romantic Periods basic quality is emotional subjectivity.
50. Artists in Romantic period established inspiration in landscapes.
you po box address is a motion sensor lights on the way home now
y is the number to the king is the meaning of the name of that place was
d ALAM the king is the number is the meaning of the name is a motion sensor light and sir I am the king of the year