Grade and Section
I. Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if it is not.
1. Magnets can attract objects made of wood.
2. Not all magnets have a magnetic field.
3. A horseshoe magnet is a type of magnet.
4. A metal spoon is an example of a magnetic object.
5. Magnets can attract all materials.
6. Magnetism is the force that acts on objects made of nickel, iron, and cobalt.
7. Non-metal materials are not get attracted to a magnet.
8. A needle is a non-metal material.
9. Magnetic objects will attract to a magnet even if they are far from it.
10. Some of our appliances have a magnet in it.
I. Choose the letter of the correct answer.
Pa Brainlest Po!