LEARNING TASK 5
Directions: Identify the following statements. Choose the correct answer on box below.
Write your answer on your answer sheet.
Congenital Heart Disease
1. The diseases that are not caused by pathogens or disease causing organisms such as
bacteria or viruses, but rather, how people live, by the conditions with which they are born
or by the hazards around them.
2. It is caused by abnormal cells growing without control.
3. It refers to the inflammation of joints.
4. It is the medical condition in which the kidneys fail to adequately filter waste products
from the blood.
5. It is the disease of the heart and blood vessels.
6. The chronic lung disorder that cause airways to be become inflamed, which means that
they swell and produce lots of thick mucus.
7. It is a misguided reaction to foreign substances by the immune system and are usually
8. It is a disease that prevents the body from converting food into energy.
9. It is the abnormal cells grow and form into masses are called
10. The substances that trigger allergy are called
11. It is the most common of the allergic disease and is characterized by seasonal nasal
symptoms that are due to pollens.
12. It is an abnormality in the hearts structure that yore born with.
13. It is an excessive localized enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery
14. One of the ways of diagnosing cancer is taking a piece of tissue in the patient. This
process is called
15. This is the removal of tumor and repair of the affected organs
just search please