This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a growing, progressive, up and coming 360 creative & digital marketing agency, based close to Gatwick airport. With a genuine passion and interest in Social Media / Digital Marketing, and Creative you will be afforded the chance to grow and develop with the business as it expands.
This is a hands-on diverse role where you will primarily be running and optimising campaigns across social media advertising platforms. With a genuine passion for fashion, you will be working on menswear and womenswear brands among others. If you have been working as a fashion influencer, this could be of interest…
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
This opportunity will provide the ideal grounding for your future career and the company will genuinely take an active interest in developing your skillset & knowledge for the future. You will have the opportunity to work with a mentor who would genuinely care about your future and career. The company will provide a unique exposure to a variety of sectors and skills and you will receive constant personal development.
- Create and optimise digital campaigns on Facebook ads manager, as well as Tik Tok, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Acute understanding of how to use graphic design to create engaging still and video ads.
- Manage catalogs and audiences within Facebook Ads manager
- Create and write engaging copy, marketing
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and key platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and Pinterest with an interest in new platforms and tech as they arise.
- Translate insights, analytics and data into client-friendly monthly campaign reports using online tools / reporting
- Photography and Video experience would be advantageous
What we’re looking for:
- A creative thinker, brimming with ideas of how to take clients to the next level with thump stopping content that drives the key KPIs including engagement, traffic and style perception.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing for retail / fashion.
- A passion for fashion!
- Proactive, hardworking and ambitious mindset.
- Experience growing social media followers, and improve engagement & ultimately conversions
- Holistic knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Knowledge of influencer marketing
- Finger on the pulse – ability / desire to bring fresh ideas to the table and constantly monitoring the market, tech and trends to keep clients ahead of the competition.
- Knowledge of the new Tik Tok social platform and how it can play an important role in digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Photography and Video Filming
- Adequate knowledge of Shopify, wed design and SEO
- After effects and Premier Pro editing.
Contact us now for more information and to discuss an interview…
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year