Who are we?
InTouchNow, part of the ServicesNowGroup, are a leading provider of outsourced multi-channel contact centres. We answer telephones, live chats, emails and social media messengers for companies globally to ensure their customers can contact them at any time.
We are looking for a number of experienced Receptionists / Customer Service Agents to work remotely/in our offices in Borehamwood, answering calls, live chat and other contact channels on a permanent or part time basis.
What are my responsibilities and duties?
* Answering incoming telephone calls other contact channels
* Following strict client specific contact handling processes
* Liaising with clients and stakeholders as part of a set processes
* Dealing with emergency situations and responding quickly with the ability to follow procedures in an efficient and accurate manner
* Answering calls within agreed number of rings, transfer calls within the appropriate service level timescales
* Understanding and completing all work-related documentation accurately and on time
* Taking a proactive approach to customer liaison and ensure concerns are dealt with or relayed to line management promptly
* Striving to provide the best customer service and experience possible
What are your essential requirements?
* Min 2yrs reception experience working within a corporate company, call handling and customer service
* Must be articulate with excellent grammar skills and attention to detail
* Excellent professional telephone manner with good communication skills
* Proficient in use of a computer
* Fluent in English both oral and written
*Experience working at another BPO company (desired not essential)
* References available
What will I receive in return?
· Salary - £10 per hour
· Flexible shifts (typical hours are 11pm - 8am)
· Remote working
· 2 week trial and ongoing help and support
Headquartered based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, but interviews will be conducted on video chat using Google Meets.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour