Trade Finance Analyst, Documentary Credit, Guarantees, Banking, London
This is an exciting time for an experienced Trade Finance Analyst to join a bank that is on the front foot. They are currently going through a global organic transformation program and have had a couple of hundred people joining in the last few years.
We require a driven, computer literal individual to join a busy Trade Finance team. This is a long term 12 month contract opportunity and this role will involve joining a busy Trade Finance Operations team. You will be processing EMEA & UK trade finance transactions, Documentary Credits and Guarantees. You will have a solid understanding of Guarantee Issuance, Amendment, monitoring and due diligence within anti money laundering.
· Import Letters of Credit: Draft wordings, issuing, amending, transferring, paying. First and second checking, authorising, signing and releasing.
· Export Letters of Credit: Advising, amending, paying, transfers, confirmation, loans and discounts. First and second checking, sanctioning, authorising and releasing. Draft wordings.
· Import LC's, Export LC's, Standby LC's, Confirmations, Guarantees, Collections, UCP600, ISP98, URDG758, URC522, SWIFT.
· Knowledge of Money Laundering procedures and UK Proceeds of Crime Act.
. Commodities product knowledge
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Excellent work flow and time keeping skills.
· Strong knowledge of trade finance systems and tools such as Eximbills.
· Enthusiastic self-starter.
APPLY TODAY: This is an exciting time for an experienced Trade Finance Analyst to come on board and join a growing bank that is really on the front foot.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £350.00 per day