Are you an experienced contact centre team manager?
Are you capable of managing customer service teams remotely, from home?
We are looking for talented, organised and energetic managers to join our customer services team.
Lines are open Mon-Sun, 8am-8pm. You must be able to work shifts and we offer approximately 37 to 40 hours a week.
Although we are a company based in Richmond, Surrey, this role will require candidates to work remotely. Candidates will need a good broadband connection, your own laptop or PC with a working sound card in order to work from home.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of a team of inbound customer service agents.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Remote coaching and developing to optimise the call handling techniques of every team member, to meet personal and team targets in relation to activity and revenue
· Building a strong working relationship with Interact management to ensure that their requirements are proactively met
· Continually reviewing & monitoring work performance of all advisors against agreed KPI’s
· Ensuring advisors are recognised and rewarded for outstanding achievements & performance in line with the company/client mission and values
· Responsible for carrying out supervision and monitoring of all phone activity
· Ensuring that the team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job
· Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve efficiency and call quality
Required Skills / Experience:
· Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals
· A confident individual with previous service experience
· Ability to inspire and support people through coaching, training and motivation
· Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to plan and prioritise work with a high level of organisation and time management
· Sound decision making and problem solving as well as ability to maintain calmness under pressure
· Reporting and analysis
· IT & Telephony application support for your team
· Previous experience in contact centre Customer Service within a BPO is ideal
A laptop or PC (Windows only)
Windows 10 or higher running smoothly with latest supported versions (either 21H1 or 20H2)
Minimum Broadband Speeds (screenshot of speeds required)
· Upload Speed: 10Mbps
· Download Speed: 20Mbps
· Ping: 30ms (the lower the ping, the better)
Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-cores
Memory: 4GB of RAM
Hard disk: 5GB of free space
A USB headset with a built-in microphone
Recruitment will be remote. Full training will also be given remotely.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour