Independent Assessment 1
Directions: Find the volume of each solid figure.
1. Lito had a sphere with a radius of 9 inches. Compute the volume of the sphere.
2. Tina created a cone that has a diameter of 9 feet and a height of 5 feet. Find the volume
of this cone.
3. You have a ball with a radius of 11 inches. Find the volume of your ball.
4. Find the volume of a night circular cone-shaped object with a height of 9 cm and a radius
base of 7 cm
5. Find the volume of the pyramid tent built by Leo which is 40 cm high, 30 cm long and 34
1. 3,053.63 inches
2. 106.03 feet
3. 5,575.28 inches
4. 461.81 cm
5. 13,600 cm
Thanks me later ❣️