Independent Activity 3
Directions: Identify the term being described in each statement. Write your answers
on a separate sheet of paper.
1. It gives the illusion of three-dimensional form.
2. This breeds authenticity in the design evolution, from
concept to the final product.
3. This means to consider the audiences or client point of view
when sourcing our concept for your drawing.
4. It controls focal points.
5. He/she design the wants to be able to achieve the concepts
pag isipan mo kasi
para masagot mo yan