I Write TRUE if the statement is correct and write FALSE if it is not. Write your answer in your
1. The first persons point of view involves the use of either of the two pronouns I and We. The narrator
who may also be a character, participates in the action of the story
2. The third person point of view uses the pronouns like he, she, it, they or a name of a character
3. Third person point of view may be told using omniscient or limited.
4. In a limited point of view, the author narrates from an outsiders point of view but offers the
perspective of multiple characters.
5. A story narrated from an outsiders point of view but the reader only follows the story based on what
the main character knows employs an omniscient point of view.
6. Theme and point of view are the only two elements of narratives
7 Point of view may be classified into five perspectives.
8. Point of view refers to the mode of narration that the authors employ to let the readers hear and see
what takes place in the story
9 Theme refers to the central message of the story.
10 The second persons point of view employs the pronoun you. The writer uses a narrative onlooker
who is saying something about you – the reader.