EXERCISE 1 Direction: Read and understand each statement. Weite AGREE if the statement is true and write DISAGREB
it the statement is false
1 Acceleration due to gravity has a positive value if the object is thrown upwards.
2 Projectile is the path taken by an object moving in a horizontal and vertical dimensions
3 98ms is the value of acceleration due to gravity.
4 Velocity and acceleration mean the same thing
5. Objects moving at constant velocities are accelerating
6. Objects thrown at an angle move parallel to the ground before they land
7. Two objects thrown at 30° and 45° from the ground have the same range
8. Objects thrown at greater angles have longer ranges
9. Objects thrown at smaller angers have longer heights
10. The smaller the angle of release, the langoor is the range.
11. 40° and 50° are complementary angles thus, projectiles thrown in these angles have the same range
12 Projectiles thrown with similar initial velocities but of different angles have similar maximum heights
13. Horizontal velocity is a free fall motion
14. The path that a projectile follows is called a parabola.
15. The curved path of a trajectory is a result of the combined motions in the horizontal and vertical directions
1.agree 2.agree 3.agree 4.agree 5.agree 6.agree 7.agree 8.agree 9.agree 10.agree 11.agree 12.agree 13.agree 14.agree 15.agree