Essay: Write your responses in your notebook.
1. How were the singers able to relay a message through music?
2. Is it important for composers to consider the vocal range or classification of his
3. What is your overall impression of the Romantic period music?
1. The singers able to relay a message through music by expressing their emotions through music, despite genres, or whatever music style you want.
2. It is important for composers to consider the vocal range or classification of his singer so that he will know what kind of song he will write.
3. My overall impression of the romantic period music is good, because it can achieved through orchestration, harmonic usage, and chord combination