Directions: Write TRUE if the following sentence is correct and FALSE if the sentence is
wrong. Write your answer on your answer sheet.
1. Volcanic eruption is the shaking and trembling of earth’s surface.
2. Magma is extremely hot molten rock from beneath the earth’s crust.
3. Natural disasters like earthquake and volcanic eruptions can change earth’s
4. People should panic if they are experiencing earthquake in their community or
5. Volcanic eruption and earthquake are natural disasters that can be prevented.
1.EARTHQUAKE is the shaking and trembling of earths surface.
2.MAGMA, composed of extremely hot molten rocks from beneath are thrown out of a vent or hole on the earths crust called volcano.
4.Do not panic. Walk toward the safest place.
5. Its true
#CARRYONLEARNING pa brainliest pooo:>>>>