Directions: Write the letter of the correct answer before each number,
1. What does speed measure?
A. It measures how long object travels.
B. It measures how fast an object is in motion
C. It measures how strong an object is in motion.
D. It measures how far an object is with one another
2. What is measured when you divide the distance over time?
3. Which can be measured in seconds ()?
4. What is measured in how far or near two points are from one another?
5. Which is NOT a standard tool in measuring distance?
C sturdy rope
6. Which is the standard unit of measurement used for distance or length?
7. How will you compute for the speed of an object?
A. distance = speed x time
C. speed = distance x time
B. speed = distance / time
D. time = distance / speed
8. A jeep travelled 30 km for 2 hours. What is its speed?
A 10 km/hr
C. 15 km/hr
B. 5 km/hr
D. 20 km/hr
9. Calculate for the speed of a bus that travels 50 km in half an hour.
A. 50 km/h
C. 150 km/h
B. 100 km/h
D. 200 km/h
10. What is the speed of a cat when it runs 10 meters in 2 seconds?
A. 5 m/s
C. 12 m/s
B. 10 m/s
D. 20 m/s
- B. It measures how fast an object is in motion
- C. speed
- D. velosity
- A. distance
- C. sturdy rope
- C. meters
- B. speed = distance / time
- C. 15 km/hr
- A. 50 km/h
- A. 5 m/s