Directions: Write AGREE on the space provided if the statement is correct and
DISAGREE if wrong.
1. Many vehicles passing through non- cemented roads cannot cause soil erosion.
2. Too much cutting of trees causes soil to erode because of lack of roots that hold the soil
refers to deforestation.
3. Bad farming is one of the factors of soil erosion wherein farmers use excessive fertilizers
and irrigation which damage the land.
4. Kaingin system is an agricultural practice wherein farmers clear the land by burning trees
thus, exposing the soil to rain and wind.
5. Overgrazing of animals might make the soil exposed by consuming the grass in a place
which can easily be carried by water or wind.
Please help me.thank you Po.
please help me ugh anjeng kontol