Directions: Read the paragraph about variations then write TRUE if the
statement is correct and FALSE if not.
1. When two quantities increase at the same time or decrease at the
same time it shows direct variation.
2. If one quantity increases and the other decreases is shows inverse
3. The time spent in walking to the rate at which a person walks shows a
4. The more fruits you buy the less money you will pay.
5. Situations involving 3 or more quantities that varies from one another
may show joint variation or combined.