Directions: Read each sentence. Identify which is effect, cause, and the
connector used. Then write it under its proper column. Write your answer on
a separate sheet of paper.
1. The pupils of Ciriaco Esteban Elementary School cheered loudly for Janie
because of the announcement of her winning as first place in chess.
2. Luk is worried and unhappy since Math problems are difficult.
3. Anna spends much time watching TV at night, as a result, she did not get
4. There is no wind because the tree leaves are not moving.
5. The sea waves are too strong, thats why the fishermen did not go out to