DIRECTION: Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if not.
1. Arabian carpets are primarily made from wool.
2. Many Pakistanis trucks and buses are highly customized and decorated by their owners.
3. Cotton and flax are easily grown in the northern portion of Egypt.
4. In Saudi Arabia you can find rugs made from camel hair and goat hair in some areas.
5. Handicrafts play very important role in representing the culture and traditions of any country or region
6. Rangoli is an art form, originating in Saudi Arabia, in which patterns are created on the floor or the ground
7. Diwali is one of the main forms of classical dance-drama of India,
8. Rangoli designs can be simple geometric shapes, deity impressions, or flower and petal shapes
9. Rangoli is danced by both males and females; many of the dances convey moods of love,
1.true 2.true 3.true 4.true 5.true 6.true 7.true 8.true 9.true