Cing a rood safety program
10. The directing and coordinating authority for matters concerning the health of recipients within the
United Nations system.
A Department of Education (DepEd) C. World Health Organization (WHO)
B. Department of Health (DOH)
D. United Nations Childrens Fund (UNICEF)
11. What is the number 1 leading cause of mortality in the Philippines?
A car accidents
D. Heart Disease
12. An infection of the lungs wherein the air sacs, or alveoli, are filled with pus and fluid which limit oxygen
A influenza (flu)
C. pneumonia D. tuberculosis
13 The following statements best describe emerging and re-emerging diseases, EXCEPT?
A. These emerging and re-emerging communicable diseases are simple diseases and easy to cure.
B. These emerging and re-emerging communicable diseases continue to threaten the lives of
people and cause panic all over the world.
C. Emerging diseases are diseases that have newly appeared in the population, or that have existed
before but affected only a small number of people in isolated places.
D. Re-emerging diseases are diseases that had decreased in incidence and brought under control but
have surfaced again due to changes in health conditions of the population, and are again becoming
health problems globally.
14. Which of the following is the appropriate treatment for leptospirosis?
A. treated with antibiotics
B. can be treated with antiviral medications
C. hospitalization is required in severe cases
D. rest/ drink lots of fluids/ treat symptoms with medications
15. What do you call to the chronic life-threatening condition caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus?
I dont know if it is correct but that is my answer