Choose the letter of the correct answer:
1. The bending of light is called______.
A. Light path
2. When the sound travels through solids ,the vibration of the parties moves ______.
3. How do sound travel through air?
A. Very slowly
B. Very fast
C. In jumping motion
4. What affects the speed of sound as it travels?
A. The person receiving it
B. The origin of sound
C. Loudness of sound
5. Loud sound also means ____.
A. Intense sound
B. Cracking sound
6. The softness or loudness of sound is called______.
7. Which of the following produces a soft sound
C. Buzzing bee
8. Which of the following produces the loudest sound ?
A. Cry of a baby
9. Why does sound become weaker or fainter as it moves away from the observation?
A. The sound spreads to cover a larger area.
B. The sound spreads to cover a smaller area.
C. The sound is already absorbed by the environment.
10. A term used for the sound that is reflected back to its source .
correct me if i am wrong :))