Direction: TRUE or FALSE: Write TRUE if the statement is correct an
1. The countrys government has allocated $3.2 billion to the health secta
2. You can find a health career that fits your educational plans.
3. The range of skills and experiences you can use to choose your own h
to your imagination.
4. Perhaps the biggest benefit of being a health care professional is that
in peoples lives.
5. The budget also allocated $150 million (PHP7.5 billion) to the health s
6. Health care workers do not make that much money to suffice their ne
7. If you are passionate about working or choosing a career in health ca
8. The budget allocated to the health sector for 2020 is a 12% decrease
9. The funds provided for 2020 to the health sector will allow the countr
(DOH) to build and upgrade medical infrastructure nationwide.
10. The Philippines healthcare and pharmaceutical market is expected
because of the increase of the allocated budget.