C. acceleration is vertical, while the velocity can be in any
d. acceleration is vertical and the velocity is horizontal.
B. True or False. Write T if the statement is true, and F if it is false.
7. The horizontal velocity of a projectile is constant.
8. Projectiles travel with a parabolic trajectory due to the influence
9. The horizontal motion of a projectile is dependent of its vertical
10. There are no horizontal forces acting upon projectiles and thus no
11. A velocity is any object thrown horizontally or vertically upon which
the only force acting is gravity.