Directions: Identify each action that you and your community should do
before, during, after a typhoon. Write BT if the action should do
before the typhoon, DT during the typhoon and AT after the
1. Stay indoors all the time and postpone your outdoor activities.
2. Store food, flashlight, candles and matches and other essential
3. Clean your surroundings and check your house for any repairs.
4. Strengthen house posts and check roof leaks.
5. Share food, clothing and medicines to people affected by the
6. Be alert about the evacuation announcement of the officials.
7. Boil your drinking water.
8. Secure all the important documents in a waterproof bag.
9. Keep yourself warm by wearing a jacket.
10. Listen to the radio or television for the latest reports.
I HOPE I CAN HELP.