ACTIVITY 2: MODIFIED TRUE or FALSE, On the space provided, write a TRUE if the
statement is VALID and FALSE if otherwise. If the statement is FALSE, underline the word(s)
that make it wrong and write the correct answer inside the box. (2pts each)
1. Kabuki is a combination of music, vocal performance, pantomime, dance and
2. ERH-HUANG is a sorrowful song that sung by bearded characters.
3. The highest form of arts in China is Chinese Theater,
4. Two-string instrument that has more graceful sound is Hu-Chin
5. Music and actor work out collaboratively between actors and musicians
1. Kabuki combined contemporary music, acrobatics, and mimicry like that of No, and it was originally performed by troupes that included actresses. … Kabuki conventions include the use of artificially high-pitched voices, exaggerated gestures and miming, and flamboyant costumes and makeup, but no masks.
3. Landscape painting was regarded as the highest form of Chinese painting, and generally still is. The time from the Five Dynasties period to the Northern Song period (907–1127) is known as the “Great age of Chinese landscape”.
4. I dont know sorry
5. Theatre is a collaborative art form which combines words, voice, movement and visual elements to express meaning. The field of theatre encompasses not only live improvised and scripted work, but also dramatic forms such as film, television and other electronic media.
hope it helps