Activity 1.2 Modified True or False
Directions: Write T if the statement is trūe and change the underlined word/s if
its false. Write your answer on a separate sheet of paper.
1. Solids that conduct heat better are considered good conductors of heat
2. Heat is transferred between objects or places because of the difference in
3. The measure of the thermal energy of an object is called temperature.
4. There are three kinds of heat transfer: conduction, convection and
5. When hot and cold objects come in contact with each other, their
molecules will mix.
6. If the object absorbs heat, the temperature increases.
7. Metals are good examples of insulators of heat.
8. Thermometer is used to measure the hotness or coldness of an object.