1. The selling price of a smartphone is ₱12,000. You want to increase the demand
of the item, so you reduced its price by 8%.
______ 2. A bookstore decides to sell an algebra book, which was originally purchased for
P250, at a price that is 20% higher 4. The original price of a cake is ₱500. A week before Christmas Day, a seller put
a 10% increase on the price of its baked cakes. During Christmas, the seller
then put another 10% to the original price her cakes.
______ 5. A bicycle spare parts shop pays its supplier P400 for a bicycle wheel, and then
sells it to a biker for P544.
1. The new price of the phone is P11 040.00
2. The new price of the book is P300.00
4. the price of the cake during Christmas is P605.00
5. the wheels increased by 36%