7. Which of the following materials increases the strength of an electromagnet?
A 2 m wire B. 5 m wire C 1 m wire D. 3 m wire
8. Which of the following is considered in designing your own experiment to determine the
factors that affect the strength of an electromagnet?
A. Type of wire
B. Number of coils
C. Number of batteries
D. All of the above
9. Electromagnet can be made
A. brighter B. better C. stronger D. bolder
10. Which of the following is NOT part of an electromagnet?
A. wire B.core C. battery D. needles
11. A magnet that works only when there is a flow of electricity.
B. Bar Magnet
C. Horse Shoe Magnet D. Magnetite
12. Which appliance does NOT use electromagnet?
A telephone B. television C. radio D. broom
13. Which is NOT made of electromagnet?
A. cooking pan B. transformer C. generator D. motor
14. Which of these forces can be used in a motor?
C. friction D. gravity
15. Which of the electromagnets would have the greatest magnetic field?
SORRY DIKO MA AANSWER 15