6. What skills are developed when we engaged ourselves in dancing?
A. Coordination and Speed
8. Eve Movement and Balance
C. Balance, Coordination and Strength
D. Flexibility, Balance and Coordination
7. What is the first fundamental dance position using the arm?
A. Both arms raised overhead.
B. Arm raised and circled in front, hands hanging naturally.
C Arm raised sideward at shoulder level with a graceful curved.
D. One arm bent forward at chest level; other arms raised overhead.
8. It is the step pattern and counting for Mazurka dance step.
A. slide (1), cut (2), hop (3)
B. step (1), step (2), point (3)
C. cross-step (1), close (2), step (3)
D. step (1), close (2), step (3) in place
9. A pian or guide that shows a division of active lifestyle.
A. Periodical Test
B. Physical Education
C. Physical Fitness Test
D. Philippine Physical Activity Pyramid
10. It is an arm/hand position were both arms are raised at one side parallel
C. “T” Position
B. B. Kumintang
D. Sarok (Salok)
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW EVERYBODY DANCE NOW