6. It helps build the strong bones that athletes
and iron carries oxygen to muscles.
7. Kind of fat found in most vegetable oils,
and nuts and seeds.
8. It is a diuretic, means it causes a person to
9. One teaspoon is the size of the tip of your
10. Three teaspoons equal one
6. Calcium and iron are two important minerals for athletes: Calcium helps build the strong bones that athletes depend on. Calcium — a must for protecting against stress fractures — is found in dairy foods, such as low-fat milk, yogurt, and cheese. Iron carries oxygen to muscles.
7. Unsaturated fats are predominantly found in foods from plants, such as vegetable oils, nuts, and seeds.
8. Diuretic: Something that promotes the formation of urine by the kidney. … Some diuretics work by yet other mechanisms, and some have other effects and uses, such as in treating hypertension. Also known as water pill.
10. Three teaspoons equal to one tablespoon
Hope it helps.
Yan lang po. Correct me if Im Wrong!