4. Do you believe that Mariang Makiling really existed?
A. No, because the author described that she was like a fairy-like creature
B. No, because the author described that she was born under the moonbeams
C. No, because the author described that she was the ruling spirit of the mountain.
D. All of the above statements. .
5. In paragraph 3, why do think Maria would be standing motionless on the edge of some great
A She liked the hunters very much.
B. She guarded what the hunters were doing.
C. She liked to frighten the hunters in the midst of the forest.
D. She liked to befriend the hunters for them to take care of the forest.
6. Why do you think hunters never dared to question Mariang Makiling?
A. They had heard about her already.
B. They were afraid that Maria would get angry with them.
C. They were careful about their movements in the mountain.
D. All the above.
7. Which paragraph showed that Mariang Makiling would do unbelievable acts?
A. Paragraph 1
C. Paragraph 3
B. Paragraph 2
D. Paragraphs 3 and 4
8. If you were a resident near the Mount Makiling, what would do with forest so that
Mariang Makiling would not get angry?
9. Can you say that Mariang Makiling is a good creature? Why? Why not?
10. The story of “Mariang Makiling” is a make-believe story because (Fill in the blank with your
8:iwill care and love the forest
9:Yes! because She Guard the whole forest
10:Because its an Alamat only!
ihope naka tulong;)
correct me if Im wrong