1. Which of the following suggest an example of a Line?
a. Clothes Line b. Round Table c. stars in the sky d. paper
2. An angle whose measures is 68°is an acute angle is?
a. Obtuse Angle b. Acute Angle c. Right Angle d. Reflex Angle
3. Which figure that illustrate segment VC found in line VC?
c b. v
4. In the figure at the right what is the value of <ROM?
5. What is the supplement of each of the angles whose measures 87° ?
a. 930 6.87° c.3°
d. 18 °
For number 6 -8 refer to the picture below.
6. If <2 = 45 and <4=135. What is the measure of <1 and < 3?
a. 54 & 126
b. 87 &93
c. 56 & 124
d. 45 & 135
7. What is the relationship of <2 and <6?
a. Same side alternate angle b. same side interior angle
b. c. same side exterior angle c. alternate angle
8. In the figure what is the transversal line?
a. Line m
b. Line o c. linen d. line m and line n
9. A device used to construct angle is called?
b. compass c. protractor d. t-square
10. Which of the following is not a polygon?
For numbers 11-15 refer to the figure below.
yan po yung sagot