1. Test the functionality of tools and equipment.
2. Conducting regular checking and inventory of tools and materials is unnecessary. 3. Label tools and equipment that are no longer serviceable to prevent other people from using it.
4. Dry lubricants is a very low-viscosity oil that allows it to infiltrate in narrow spaces.
5. Do not record the condition f tools and equipment using an inspection report form.
6. Penetrating lubricant is made up of slippery substance and is used to reduce friction between surfaces.
7. Return tools and equipment on its storage properly after inspection
8. It is unnecessary to separate functional from non-functional tools and equipment. 9. Grease is a combination of oil and thickeners used for equipment with gears, bearings, chains and linkage.
10. Oil is the commonly used lubricant for tools and equipment..
11. Applying lubricants to tools and equipment can prolong its functionality.
12. Use oil when you need lubrication to wick into small space, without having to take anything apart.
13. Dont use oil when the surface being lubricated is exposed to dust or dirt.
14. Use grease when you want to seal out contaminants such as water or dust.
15. Dont use grease when you have fine or fast-moving mechanisms where thick grease would create to much resistance.
True Or False
12 to 15 are true